1993 3.0 lit. Nissan Quest

Only 1 month ago I replaced the O2 sensor on my 1993 Nissan Quest due to intermittant loss of power and rough idling. The problem was 90% resolved. (hesitation at speeds over 100k and same on take off after stopping) The power loss and rough idle problem has surfaced again. Can anyone help me to resolve this issue. I am begining to think that it must be more than the Q2 sensor thats faulty. Note that new plugs, rotor, cap and ignition leads were replaced. Ignition timing set at 15 deg BTDC.

Thanks,...

Reply to
izzy