1997 Nissan Sentra EATS Distributors...

I have a 1997 Sentra with close to 300,000 miles on it. Every 20,000 miles or so since 200,000 miles, I've had to replace the distributor stalk.

The car starts to act like it has no spark or completely dies and literally does have no spark. We replaced all the simple components like wires and the cap... No success.

Any known issues or quick fixes for this?

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill

Replace the distributor with a factory OEM part and you'll get 100k or more b4 changing it again

Reply to
NissTech

That's the route I'm trying to go this time. As well as checking all the grounds on the car that I can think of in case a bad ground is causing the electrical end of things to crap out on me.

Reply to
Joe AutoDrill