1999 Frontier XE question

I purchased this truck last week. Previous owner had destroyed the insides; grease all over carpet and seats. I scrubbed and cleaned the carpet and seats then started the truck and turned on the heater to help dry it out. Truck was running fine for about 30 minutes in the driveway then just died, now it will not start. I have checked fuses under the dash, all are intact, pulled spark plugs, had the wife turn the engine over and wasn't getting a spark. Checked fuses under the hood, (small ones), all seems ok. Engine turns over, all accessories work, just won't start. Suggestions please?

Thank you! R

Reply to
PingZingT4

Gas?

Reply to
Bill Schnakenberg

Thanks for the reply. No, I checked that, and can smell gas while attempting to start.There's no fire to the spark plugs.

Reply to
PingZingT4

Crank sensor?

Reply to
JimV

Kick previous owner's ass?

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Hey, up till last week it was his truck to do with as he sees fit.

At least he was able to get it running, wish I could say same for you. And why are we buying a bodged up truck anyway with all the visual cues of a non well maintained non pride of ownership vehicle.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us