2000 Quest GXE Alignment Problem

I've already replaced the front tires once and had it aligned at the same time, now it's pulling to the right AGAIN. Is this something that Nissan will cover under warranty??? I'm the only original driver of the vehicle and have not abused it in any way. Seems odd the alignment would continue to go out... and always to the right.

-- Jeff

Reply to
Rowdy J