2003 Xterra SC SE

Do any owners or experts have any feedback on this supercharged Xterra? I drove one last night and was looking for feedback. I found it hard to get to 100km per hour without feeling like I was going mach

  1. It has 57000 km. Any feedback on the Xterra, particularily about the supercharger. We have a 98 Pathfinder SE to compare to.
Reply to
sbl