300ZX hesitation

Hi! I ran the ECU diagnostic on my 90m ZXTT and got the code 53 and 21. My car is hesitating and stumbling (the whole car is shaking). The car is worse when it's half warmed up, but it's also a great lose of power when it's warmed up. When the weather is cold the car could be just fine for about 5 minutes, but when the weather is warm the car is a nightmare from the beginning of the ride to the end...could this possible be a damaged PTU...? (and this may give wrong signal to the O2 sensor at the passenger side?)

Thanks Anders

Reply to
Anders Brunes