88 Nissan Truck Brake lights not working

I am not able to get my brake lights on my truck to light up. I have checked the fuse and it seemed to be ok. I have checked the bulb and it doesn't look blown. I can turn the head light switch on and off about , well a lot, and the tail lights will come on for a second and then go off, but I still cannot get the brake lights to work at all. Any suggestions?

Reply to
pspell

Bad ground? brake light switch broken/misadjusted? Sounds like it's time to grab a meter and start tracing wires...

Reply to
The OTHER Kevin in San Diego