91 Hardbody Computer Codes?

I'm looking for a site that will explain all there is to know about the computer codes on a 1991 Hardbody 4cylindar.

Reply to
David R

all there is to know can only be found from the factory manual, aviable online for 20 per day, 300 a month or 2,500 a year. but all you'll need to get started should be found in a haynes book, just find the ecu and turn the screw, watch the flashes. pretty simple.

Reply to
Janda

If you get the Haynes Repair Manual 72030, you can get the codes from it starting on page 6-18.

Leo

online for 20 per day, 300 a month or 2,500 a year. but all you'll need to get started should be found in a haynes book, just find the ecu and turn the screw, watch the flashes. pretty simple.

Reply to
Leo Alls

I ran across the codes on a Nissan message board online.. I don't remember the url, but search around for Nissan message boards you could probably find it...

trey

Reply to
Trey Bradshaw

Reply to