1984 Digital Dash

I have a 1984 300ZX 50th Anniversary Edition and portions of the digital instruments work sometimes and then go out- such as the fuel gage and trip meters. Is there an easy fix or should I replace the entire instrument panel? If replacement is the best way, how can I find one? I would appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Reply to
ZGUY

If you don't mind doing a little work and sending me the digital dash control unit in the mail I can fix it for you

instruments work sometimes and then go out- such as the fuel gage and trip meters. Is there an easy fix or should I replace the entire instrument panel? If replacement is the best way, how can I find one? I would appreciate any help anyone can provide.

Reply to
NissTech

It's the amplifier -not- the instrument panel.

Steve T