91 Nissan Sentra 1.6 4speed manual instrument panel/dash panel lights out-

I want to get these repaired b/c I hate not being able to see my gauges at night- I took the panel out several years ago to replace bulbs but they were all working and now they are not. I can always rig them but hopefully someone has some experience they can lend so I can repair them properly. I checked the dimmer knob associated with the instrument panel. I also have my parking/tail lights working when the parking lights are turned on. Thanks to anyone with any pointers!

Reply to
robbie

So elaborate a little when you say you "checked" the dimmer control.

What were your findings ?

How did you "check the dimmer?

Did you jump/bypass the dimmer , if so what were your findings.

The dimmer control has 3 wires coming in .

power

ground

and output to the dash lights

Reply to