91 nissan sentra

My tail lights stay on. brake lights , headlights, etc..

Reply to
lisa42r

My tail lights stay on. brake lights , headlights, etc.. all work HELP

Reply to
lisa42r

I own an 87 Niss P/U that did the same thing, might want to look at the wiring on the steering column for the switches, turns out my headlight/turn signal switch assembly was bad (lever and components, picked one up for $65 at a junkyard, problem solved) easy to replace too (maybe 4 screws and one plug). Hope that helps

Reply to
Didactic