95 Pickup @150,000 help

Ok i change my oil every 2500 miles or so. Change the plugs every 10,000, Change transmission fluid every 20,000. So My truck runs good. For the mileage.. I have replaced the water pump,starter,idle speed control, idle speed sensor, transmission-5th gear-clutch and seals kit at 100,000..

I have noticed lately im getting a slight rough idle. It seems its missing a little bit. I changed the plugs, spark plug wires and distributur cap/rotor. Still does it.. Its not bad. But its their any idea's?

Other wise it runs good for 150,000 miles and going man nissan rule....

Reply to
jay

Jay,

My '95 2.4L pickup with 5-speed has had a 'rough' but strong idle (800 rpm) for the 3 years I've owned it. It is 105,000 miles on it. I also would be interested in a cure.

Tom

Reply to
cordest

Mine had the MAF sensor go bad. Right before that it had a rough idle. 108,000 miles on the clock.

Reply to
Ragnar

Have you cleaned the throttle housing yet?

Reply to
Steve T
02 Nissan Frontier XE King Cab just developed a very similar problem as it turned over 103,000......could be a design problem at about 100,000 miles.

Reply to
Gunner

Reply to
Randy