96 nissan pickup hydraulic clutch BIG Problem HELP!!

I have a 96 nissan pickup with hydraulic clutch I was driving home the other night and suddenly my truck would not shift so i stoped. Once stoped the truck would not start unless in netreul and once started would not go into any gears exept for 5th and reverse even then i had to slam them in and floor it so i drove home in reverse i checked the fluid it is full and and the piston is moving the clutch is very stiff but will not disengage. My real question is will a clutch kit fix this problem or did some spring break or something???

Reply to
LimitZ

The hydraulic clutch system has a slave cylinder. You can either replace it or get a rebuild kit. It is very similar to a wheel cylinder in a braking system but had only one plunger.

Reply to
jazz

REPLACE SLAVE CYLINDER

Thanks,Ripper We Need DEATH SQUADS in the USA to Get Rid of Terrorists AND Street Gangs! BOYCOTT CALIFORNIA SPORT TOURING!

Reply to
CBXXX