96 Sentra stalling

My daughter has a Sentra 4 cyl that keeps on stalling. Everytime I test it it runs OK. In change the plugs, wire, cap and rotor and also the gas filter and still ststalled on her. I took it to a shop and he clean the the throat body and said it was very dirty. It ran for about a month and started doing it again.The car is not a bad car and only has about 50K miles on it... Anything that I can try? Thanks

Reply to
JohnAce

The IAC valve is probably bad and needs replacing

Reply to
NissTech