97 King Cab

Guys, Just got a 97 King Cab, the old 84 Truck went to a Grand Kid, and it still runs great.

My problem is that when I went to change the PCV Valve, it is not in the location described in the Haynes Manual. (they described the location for the ones in the 80's.) They just said, it was on the intake manifold, but did not show a photo. Engine is K24 E, Fuel injected, Manual Tranny.

Anybody got a photo of the PCV Valve on this Engine?

Changing the Fuel Filter is a Bear, on this one. Thanks for Any help.

Reply to
Saml

On 12/13/2004 9:58 AM US(ET), Saml took fingers to keys, and typed the following:

I haven't had a need to replace my 97 PU's PCV valve, and I have never seen it, but someone said that there is one. It is supposedly a few inches down under the FI/intake manifold on the left side of the engine (looking into the engine bay from the front). I just took a look for it and couldn't see any part of it that I could recognize, but then I couldn't see much of anything under the intake manifold while looking down in there, and I wasn't about to crawl under the truck to see up from the ground.

Reply to
willshak

Reply to
D & D