1985 Nissan king cab pickup

I have a 1985 King Cab, with 310,000 actual miles on it. It buck jumps in all gears on the parkway on my way to work. I have put in a new fuel pump and it hasn't changed the problem. I adjusted the carb. as well hoping that would help, and so far it hasn't. Any ideas on what else to try? The manual doesn't list anything else to try and I have run out of ideas. Thanks Oldienissan

Reply to
oldienissan