97 Pathfinder headlight

Hi, i bought a 97 PF a few months ago that did not come with an owners manual. My right headlight has burned out and I have absolutely no idea how to remove the dead one and replace. Does it involved unscrewing the plastic lens, or do you go under the hood area? Obviously, I am clueless. IT looks like its unreachable, and there are a hell of alot of plugs and wires. Any advice out there?

Reply to
pecas

At this website (

),you can download an owners manual. You replace the bulb only, under thehood, without touching the lens.Doc

Reply to
Doc