'99 Pathfinder Cold Air from 72 to 84 degrees, then hot at 85, help

Can anyone tell me what may be wrong with the climate control system? I have no control of the temp any longer. It is either cold air from 72 all the way to 84 degrees and then when I click it up to 85, it's flat out hot air. Is there a part that needs replaced? Anyway I can fix this myself? Please email me if you will at snipped-for-privacy@aol.com. Thanks in advance.

Reply to
PStreicher