240sx steering problem

I have a 1991 240SX SE Fastback.

Problem: While turning right, at moderate to high speed, as the suspension loads, the car steering jumps and wants to turn slightly sharper to the right. Reducing speed, unloading the suspension, it jumps and returns to a less sharp turn.

Any idea's on cause and solution?

Could it be the sway bar or tie rods?

Thanks,

pshrink

Reply to
pshrink

The bushings in the frame cradle mounts go in these after a while (I think the problem is related to crumbling due to the age of the rubber) and the frame cradle that holds the suspension will shift around once the bushings are blown. When my '01 240sx experienced similar behavior this past summer, it was the bushings.

Reply to
E. Meyer

I'll check that out. Is it an easy fix?

Reply to