99 quest

Can anyone help me with a problem? I am trying to replace the PCV valve and for the life of me I can not find it. I looked in the rear of the enine where my Haynes manual said it was and nothing even close! If some kind soul replies,can they also state if this is a major undertaking? Many thanks to all who try to help.

Reply to
Michael Grey

Michael,

I have a 1995 Quest and using the Haynes manual I located the PCV valve. It is behind the engine just about in the center near the top. There should be a good-sized black hose leading to it. It wasn't easy to locate and I found it more by touch than sight. The hose has to come off, of course. I did NOT replace it since it was in such an awkward location. I'll leave for a slow weekend.

Anyway, that's my story and I'm sticking to it. Your 1999 model may be different. 1996 was a crossover year for the Quest.

Manjo

Michael Grey wrote:

Reply to
Manjo