99 Quest wheels

I'm searching for a set of 4 15" alloy wheels for snow tires for the Quest. I found a set from a '97 Quest. Besides the different style, they are 1/2" wider (6.5" vs 6" for mine) even though the standard tire size is more narrow (205-75-15 vs 215-70-15 for mine). Anybody do this swap? Any clearance issues (I would think not, but...) Finding wheel info is like beating you head against the wall. I need to break down and buy a Hollander book so that I will KNOW. Thanks!

-Mike

Reply to
Mike

This is not my info, just posting an excerpt from what another forum member posted:

MODEL MAKE YEAR BOLT PATTERN

NISSAN MAXIMA, 240SX-SE, 300ZX, 300ZX TURBO, QUEST 1986-ON 5x114.3

Reply to
: P