A Shocking Question?

I just purchased a 4 cylinder 1995 Nissan XE 2WD pick-up truck with

183,000 miles on it. The truck is in good condition except the owner never replaced the shock absorbers.

Does anyone have any recommendations as what brand and model shock absorber works best on this pick-up truck.

Thanks in advance.

Davïd Greenville, NC

Reply to
Ðavïd

KYB would be a good choice. Check out

(no relation, just a frequent and satisfied customer).

Reply to
Jim

I recently installed Bilstein shocks on my 86.5 Nissan 2wd truck and like them so far. They replaced the KYB GR-2 that leaked after a few years.

- Dave

Reply to
Dave

I've had KYB Gas-A-just on my 95 since the week I bought it. WAY better handling and remains a comfortable ride.

Reply to
Monte