A/T and Oil Fluid Level 2001 Sentra GXE

Hey guys I am a bit new here.

I have a 2001 Sentra and when we bought it it didn't have the owners manual. Now the transmission fluid seems to be ok but could anyone help me with an exact level? and also Nissan calls for 3.7 qts of oil on the '01and i do the oil change myself, but after putting the 3.7 it seems wuite high on the dipstick. (new filter too)

Thankx again for your help.

Reply to
aduqueFL310

The 3.7 number is from factory, in other words when the car was brand new and had absolutely no fluids in it. You never fill up that amount. Just keep doing exactly as you have done and use the dipstick as your guide.

If my car says 4 quarts I change the oil with 3 and top off as necessary when the car is on the ground.

CD

Reply to
Codifus