99 Nissan Sentra GXE sunvisor

I have a 99 Nissan Sentra GXE and I need a new Driver's side sun visor. Does anyone know where I can get the part so I can install the thing myself? Even if you just know the standard part no., it might help me find out where I can get it online.

Thanks,

Jim

Reply to
James Wright

Well, if all else fails, you might try some local salvage yards. I've scored things like that for my 97 Sentra. Only paid $2 for a complete weather strip for the passenger back door. It looked like new for a fraction of the price.

Bob in ABQ

--2000 Frontier KC XE

--1997 Sentra GXE

Reply to