air bag light blinking

hello anyone know why this light is blinking after I changed the battery? Is there a reset light or does something happen to the read between the battery and air bag system when the battery is removed? thanks, Brian

Reply to
Brian

which vehicle?

Reply to
doS

Open the drivers side door.In the door jam, find the light switch that makes the light come on when you open the doorTurn the key in the ignition switch, but don't turn far enough to start the vehicle. . with the switch on, again, dont start the veicle, press the light switch in the door jam repeatedly about 8 times. Then, shut the door and start the vehicle.On my 97 XE truck this curred the problem.

Reply to
doS

Reply to
Brian

Try what I suggested, let me know if it works.

Reply to
doS