Care of a S12 200SX

I'm pondering purchasing a S12-chassis 200SX (US market). I'm told it's a good quality car with good people and cargo space, as well as a fun drive. Is there anything I should watch out for on this car? The ones I am looking at have around 100,000 to 150,000 miles on the V6 engine but look to be in great shape. Is there any special maintenance I should ask the sellers about?

Thank you in advance.

Reply to
Michael J. Astrauskas