Chime Location in 94 Altima?

Hi all,

I'm trying to find the chime that sounds when I leave the lights on leave the key in the ignition in my Altima. It sounds like it's mounted somewhere behind the speedo/tach, but from a quick search of the group it seems like they're also often in the panel ahead of the driver's door.

I'm pretty sure mine is up in the dash, but I'm not sure how to get the gauges out. I had the trim around the gauges, including the heat and air controls out yesterday, but it looks like I'd have to pull the fake woodgrain panel off to get at two of the screws for the gauges...

Can anyone confirm where this thing lives?

Reply to
JM