Sentra OEM struts

I replaced the struts on my 96 Nissan Sentra last year with Monroe struts, which really sucked. Less than a year later, they need to be replaced again. I'd like to replace them with OEM struts, but don't want to pay the money buying them from the dealer. Would anyone know who makes the struts for Nissan for this car and/or a reputable place online to buy them? Thanks in advance.

Alex

Reply to
Alex

Again you learned the hard way cheap struts are crap. Tokico probably made the originals but they don't sell them outside of the dealer with the same "setting", the aftermarket ones are "performance" and are much stiffer. KYB's are good but again are pretty stiff. Any good strut is going to be about what dealer ones cost. If you liked the ride it had when new, get dealer struts.

Reply to
Steve T