anyone breaking a 90/110 in the south east?

im after a fair few bits and bobs for my 90 rebuild that i really need to get finished asap. i need a seat box , td radiator and all pipework inc oil pipes, exhaust down pipe , air box and pipes and some other bits and bobs.

e mail

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk

thanks, Rob.

Reply to
nobber

im after a fair few bits and bobs for my 90 rebuild that i really need to get finished asap. i need a seat box , td radiator and all pipework inc oil pipes, exhaust down pipe , air box and pipes and some other bits and bobs.

e mail

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk

thanks, Rob.

Reply to
nobber

im after a fair few bits and bobs for my 90 rebuild that i really need to get finished asap. i need a seat box , td radiator and all pipework inc oil pipes, exhaust down pipe , air box and pipes and some other bits and bobs.

e mail

snipped-for-privacy@hotmail.co.uk

thanks, Rob.

Reply to
nobber

Reply to
Andy Sargeant

thanks Andy e mail sent.

Reply to
nobber

ok - well this is a first for me, my newsreader thinks it can send a personal reply as well as a group reply at the same time. Should be trivial, they both use smtp - we'll see ......

Andy - what's the score, do you generate a parts list or is it come-along with a spanner, a hammer and a thermos?

Let me know - I'm just around the M25 from you.

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Tue, 05 Dec 2006 20:38:10 -0000, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

the news reader should be using NNTP... I've not tried it, but Agent has boxes for email as well as newsgroup, in the composition window.

and a gas axe.

'ere. If you;re going visiting Andy hunting parts, what are the chances of you picking up a decent 200-type Discovery 4-door passenger side front door, for onward transmission to me next time we end up at the same get together or are heading in the same direction?

I gather there are some. necessary funds can be sorted somehow, I'm sure. Main criteria are sound frame and undamaged skin - I have the complete door and leccy window and so forth to cannibalise.

Reply to
Austin Shackles

well - at least we know it reached usenet - wonder if Andy got a copy

aye :)

Assuming stock at Andy's place, no problem. One thing though ... I'm still really unclear on the distinction between 200 & 300 types. Yes, I know the kind souls frequenting this group have tried to explain :)

Understood.

Reply to
William Tasso

On or around Wed, 06 Dec 2006 10:14:35 -0000, "William Tasso" enlightened us thusly:

Andy should know. Anything before L reg is 200-type, anything after L reg is 300-type, L reg can be either...

200-type has square (more or less) lights with black plastic grille panel extending around them, and front indicators mounted in the same plastic panel. it also has a dash with a handle on top, shelf along it with rubber mat, old-style range rover switchgear, heater controls down low on the dash and radio (if fitted down below them at the front of the centre console. heater controls are sliders. 300-type has larger headlamps, no black plastic around them, body-colour plastic panel UNDER the headlamp, and indicator on the corner with no black plastic surround. Much "bigger" dash, with cubby hole with lid and a bit behind the grab handle, chances are the top of the dash is either curled up or has been screwed down. The switchgear is more modern, radio mounted up near the top of the dash, rotary heater controls below the radio with 2 temperature controls, one for each side, and a cupholder underneath 'em.

Actually, I'm not sure the doors are different, but stuff like trim strips and the like are.

Reply to
Austin Shackles