Deadlocks fitted on Nissan Navara Double cab ???

Hi,

Can anyone confirm if the uk spec (or import) Nissan Navara comes with deadlocks on the doors as standard, cos as far as i can see at the moment it doesn't.

If this is the case I find it very disappointing as I think this should be standard on all manufactured vehicles in this day and age ! No excuses !!

Thanks for any help on this

Jim

Reply to
Jim N