Dealer margins

Hi:
I am looking at getting an 03 Altima 3.5 SE and got dealer invoice info from one of the many sites available.
The question I have is does anyone have any experience with the 'hidden'
dealer margins such as factory holdback and factory to dealer incentives. I assume that Nissan uses factory holdbacks and that dealer incentives exist but I'm not sure if Nissan works any differently than other manufacturers (ie rarely uses factory holdbacks or only offers Dealer incentives on older less popular cars). The national average markup of 7-9% seems identical to what is reported for other manufacturers.
Anyone care to relate any experiences in % over invoice that they got, in particular on the 03 Altimas?
Thanks,
-- Dean
snipped-for-privacy@sk.sympatico.caSPAM Please remove both instances of SPAM when replying.