new brakes sounding like old brakes

I just replace my front disc brake pads on bothe sides and installed everything the way I removed them and when I step on my brakes they are grinding like the pads are already gone. I checked the discs and there are no grooves in them they are smooth. Help

Reply to
Bryan Marchant

try getting the rotors resurfaced. any brake shop or NAPA will be able to do this for you if you remove the rotors yourself and take them in. Also, the rotors may be warped, once again any brake shop or NAPA will be able to tell you so. good luck man

ARKiV

-98 Sentra SE-

Reply to
ARKiV Music

if you did not cut the rotors , get them cut

If you did not use Nissan factory OEM pads , get them

Reply to
NissTech