Did it!

I gave up the thought of hooking into the compass' wire as I didn't want to take a chance in screwing the compass up. Instead I opted to use a live wire that feeds the console lights. Although I gave up having the RD go on and off automatically, the hook up still works nicely. Thank for all your help. Adam

Reply to
Adam

Don't worry about the V-1 sucking your battery dry. I've left mine for up to 10 days without driving it and it doesn't make a dent.

Chuck

Reply to
Chuck.K

My RD has an auto shut off feature, check yours.

Reply to
iBuyMinis.Us

Good to know. Never know when I'll forget to turn it off.

Reply to
Adam