Do newsgroup moderators make big salaries?

I've always wondered how much money newsgroup moderators make.

Someone suggested that they do this for nothing and only out of interest of the topic. If this is true, then they must be independently wealthy or just getting by somehow.

Just wondering... :-)

Reply to
visitor

Most aren't moderated.

Reply to
Steve T

I dont think they get paid. Some of them probably have Internet access at work and post from there.

Reply to
Dave Stone