Emailing Nissan

Since I couldn't get a response from my dealer. I tried an email to Nissan concerning my car and the air bag problem in the news. I discovered that you have to enter a Twitter name or it won't submit the email - and I've never used Twitter. I tried a few made-up names but it won't submit. STUPID! Why this stupid requirement? No, I don't expect an answer - just venting.

Reply to
KenK