96 Nissan pickup with annoying, roaring, vibration.

I have a 96 Nissan pickup with a loud, roaring vibration that actually gives me a headache. It is always present but fluctuates in intensity. It is present at
idle and higher speeds. Does anyone have any ideas how I could fix it?
On Saturday, December 6, 2014 3:18:01 PM UTC-5, Coy Miller wrote:

ves

fix

vibration-22394-.htm

What's vibrating - steering wheel, shift handle, whole vehicle??? Where is the "roaring" coming from - under the hood, exhaust system, front or rear etc. etc.??? You need some basic diagnostic information because you can ex pect any response more than just a general guess.
replying to al , Coy Miller wrote:

I can't tell where the vibration is coming from, it's like the whole frame of the truck is conducting the noise. I'm not much of a mechanic so I can't say it sounds like the drive shaft, etc. I was just hoping someone might have had some experience with this particular model and have a suggestion what it might be.
On 10/12/2014 00:18, Coy Miller wrote:

Can you get a video with audio and put that on the motorsforum or youtube and post a link?