Where is the Absolute pressure sensor(MAP) located on a 1998 Nissan 200SX SER

I Have a 1998 Nissan 200SX SER. It has a CODE p0105. It says a map sensor at autozone.Where is MAP Sensor located? I changed the TPS about 3 weeks ago and
the light went off and came back on and shows a p0105 and a p1105. I dont remember what the code was for the TPS
HELP?