Emissions(UK)

I posted an earlier thread stating my 99 primera 2.0s failed its M.O.T due to emissions.

It failed on CO. I got a print out of the test, it passed all the other emission tests except CO at idle, the level of CO is set at 0.3 and my car was kicking out 3.40.

It turned out to be the 02 sensor that was knackered, the same garage replaced the 02 sensor and re-did the mot. My car passed, but when I compared the print out for the emission tests, the latest one stated the level of CO at idle was set at 0.50 and my car was 0.49.

Does any body know why there should be a 0.2 difference in the CO set levels?

Any information would be grateful TIA Mike

Reply to
mike robinson