Frontier Squeak Question

Have any of you newer frontier owners (2001ish+) noticed any major squeaking or rattling from your pickup? I'm trying to decide on a new compact truck that is well-built and quiet.

TIA, John

Reply to
John

'02 SVE KC - had "Squeak/thumping" sound from front when I hit bumps and in RH turns. Dealer said L headlight bracket was rubbing bumper bracket. Slight adjustment and haven't heard any other noises of any kind. On another note, my 87 Nissan Hardbody with over 320,000 miles made next to no noise compared to my Wife's T & C Van rattletrap.

Reply to
MDC