FS: 1987 Pulsar NX $500 OBO

This is a 1987 Pulsar NX automatic with the t-tops, and the back that comes off to turn the car into a pseudo-jeep.

The car is in Toronto

The car has been a workhorse and has been as reliable as the day is long. The body of the car has been well worn with dents and dings and rust but the heart of the beast is strong with a good engine that has

189,000kms and is going strong.

She will most likely need new front brakes and front drive axles replaced after this last winter if someone wanted to restore the car to be able to get a few more seasons of driving for really cheap transportation. There is a crack in the windshield as well that will need replacing.

The interior is good but the dash has a crack in it on the passenger side.

No rips or tears in the seats. The carpeting is good.

The struts that hold the hatch up also need replacing or you can do what I do and prop the hatch up with a snowsweeper.

The car can be driven as is or can be used for parts as there are many interior and engine parts that can be used if you didn't want to use the car for transportation.

I am selling because I finally am ready to buy a 'new', used car. $500 Uncertified or Best Offer.

thanks and email if you need more info. snipped-for-privacy@magma.ca

Reply to
jojo