heater and radiator?

How about it has no/low coolant in it?

Reply to
Steve T

I have a nissan quest 1993. My heater blows only cold air (unconditioned) when I turn on the heater. The temporature shows extremely high.

What's wrong? Bad radiator?

Reply to
Tyro

Thermostat

Reply to
Meat-->Plow

Air locked heater wouldn't make the car o-heat. My bets that it's -real- low on coolant.

Reply to
Steve T

If the thermostat was stuck open , he'd run cool, not hot. If it was stuck closed, he'd have plenty of heat in the car. He's got a different problem, or he's got two problems.

Reply to
Bob

In message , Bob writes

Could be low water level or the heater is air locked.

Reply to
Clive