Help! 93 sentra XE won't start again after drving

My automatic 93 Sentra XE has been weird for 3 weeks. Every time it just won't start again after a 20 min driving. I twisted the key, but nothing happened, no even cranking noise. The weirdest part is that it can start again if I wait for about an hour. It won't start if I wait for less than about an hour. I also noticed that this would happen more frequently if the weather were misty and dull.

Got checked at Autozone. The battery and alternator are ok. Spark plug, air filter, fuel filter and all kinds of oil, etc., are either recently changed or 2 years old. Could this be the faulty starter or some bad relays?

This phenomenon happened suddenly without giving me any indication. My car could start up within 2 seconds 3 weeks ago. Now it takes so long if it can start at all. Now whenever I go out, I have to leave my car on at the parking lot and have to carry two keys. I really hate this. Can anybody give some suggestions? Thanks

Reply to
Aming