How to remove 2003 Sentra Dash??

How do I go about removing the dash in my 2003 Sentra?

Thanks!

Reply to
Brent M.

remove all the screws/bolts that hold the dash in and then remove the dash when everything is unbolted

Reply to
NissTech

That was exactly what popped into my head as an answer. I just managed to keep the better judgement of not actually posting it ROFL!!

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

I have a sense of humor too--I just wish I could use it to locate the bolts to remove the dash....

Reply to
Brent M.

That's what a factory shop manual if for.

BTW why do you want to remove the dash on a 2003 car?

Reply to
Steve

I certainly hope the prices come the hell down. There are no instructions in the owners manual for ANYthing and the shop manual was over $300 for my car.

Reply to
WindsorFox[SS]

Reply to
Jeff