Installing Cruise

I have a Nissan Sentra XE without cruise. Has anyone ever installed an aftermarket cruise? If so what brand did you use and what are your thoughts on the install and how well the cruise works. Thanks

Reply to
micven55

I installed one on a car back when the last two numbers in the year were in the 50s. As I recall, there was a bead chain that attached to the throttle lever, and the controls mounted to the direction signal arm.

I've forgotten how it got the speed of the vehicle, but it could have been from the speedometer cable. It worked pretty well, or at least within 3 miles of the actual speed. Where do you intend to put the controls?

Reply to
willshak

Well, this car is a little new than that, a 2003, so I really don't think that implementation is appropriate. I was looking into this one made by Rostra

has a stalk controller. Pricey, but I have heard some good aboutthem. Still, I'd like to hear from somebody who has actually done aninstall on a sentra.

Reply to
micven55