Just bought another Pathfinder 1988 4x4 W/3" lift for $290.00

This is my third Pathfinder. I have a 95 4x4 that I have had for about

7 months that I bought off of Ebay for only $350 (needed a little front end work) Its a great truck. Yesterday I was at a garge sale and purchased a 1988 4x4 with a 3" lift on it for $300 - the guy drove it to my house, it has a decent body, was red but repainted blue last year, it has American racing rims on it to. Frame is good, only surface rust, no back seat, auto trans AM FM CD player. It also has the five off road lights on top of the truck. Not quite sure if I should put some $$ in it or sell it. Anyone in Illinois have any extra parts? raer seat, DS door (lock is screwed up) Thanks
Reply to
thekidnusall