looking for info on dash lights, 1994 Nissan Pickup

The instrument panel lights stop working. I thought it might be the display dimmer switch, but the parts store clerk mentioned that there is a relay in the circuit as well. He didn't have either the dimmer module or the relay.

I have a Haynes repair manual but it does not provide very much info on the electrical system. It definitely doesn't show any relay in the instrument panel harness. Any info would be helpful. thanks!

Reply to
d2e2

Have you checked to see if you still have tail lights? Have you actually TESTED the fuses or just looked at them?

Reply to
Steve T