Re: '97 Pickup AC Problem

One more question: After I turn the car off I can hear a

> gurgling/whooshing sound coming from the general area of the blower > motor. It kind of sounds like water rushing through a pipe. The sound > continues for 7-8 minutes after I turn the car off. Any idea what this > is?

Sound like the condensation tub might be partially blocked by dirt. The condensation water is building up in the plastic housing around the a/c evaporator.

Reply to
d2e2

What you are most likely hearing is the refrigerant pressure equalizing through the evaporator. This is quite normal.

See the NEW SkyWave this October!

Telstar Electronics