Murano

I have 2003 Murano with 7000mi. on it and is as good as the day I got it. Are there any body out there with higher milage Murano and is there any mechanical or service problems.

Reply to
VINNIE C

Only 1255 on mine, but, I already believe it's the best vehicle I've ever driven. I have owned or leased 15 since 1957. Hope this new stlye trans. continues work so beautifully.

Reply to
Jansen

mechanical or service problems.

You should check out

It's a very good site for Murano owners.

Reply to
Steve Lee