Murano Feedback

I am looking to purchase a new vehicle and seriously interested in the Nissan Murano. Could anyone offer some feedback of the positives and negatives. Or if there have been any problems with this new concept. Much appreciated, Cheers.

Reply to
David McDougall

After doing a lot of research, I've definitely decided on the Murano and will be purchasing a 2005 model soon after that model is released.

If you want to check out a really good information source, specifically for the Murano, that answers a lot of questions, go to:

SgtRich

Had my SL AWD for a year, love it. Powerful, smooth and comfortable. Gas mileage 19+.The new trans. is great.

One concern, it's easy to lock yourself out due to the position of the "push in" lock device on the driver door opener(if you have large hands).

Reply to
rjjj

try the forums section on edmunds.com. lots of consumer comments, both good and bad.

Reply to
Dave Stone

Rattling windows, ill-installed sunroofs, other productions glitches, proceed with caution.

Reply to
Bob H