09 Murano SL

New to Nissan, been a Toyota owner for a number of years but thinking about the Murano. Stopped by a dealer just to look and not test drive and I like it, any suggestions or comments. As a senior and this is my last hurrah I'm trying to research as much as possible before jumping in. Not that I need an SUV but it is my desire for a change from a sedan. Have read all that I can find on Google. Thanks

Reply to
Charlie